From Schiphol by train
- From Schiphol take the train to Amsterdam Central Station. A single journey costs approximately € 4.20 and takes about 18 minutes.
- The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
- It is also possible to take tram 1, 2, 5, 13 or 17. The hotel is near the first stop.
From Schiphol by taxi
- The taxi stand is located in front of the arrivals hall at Schiphol airport.
- Travel time to Hotel Sint Nicolaas is about 15 minutes.
- You can also book your own taxi at reduced rates using Amsterdam Taxi Services or call +31 (0)20-260 0330.
- The municipality of Amsterdam is currently renovating streets around the hotel. This unfortunately causes some inconvenience in accessing the hotel. We offer you our sincere apologies for this.
- From all directions in the Netherlands, follow the signs to ‘Amsterdam’.
- When near the city follow the signs for A10, ring Amsterdam.
- Then follow the signs for ‘Amsterdam Centrum’.
- Hotel Sint Nicolaas is a few minutes’ walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
Kingsday (27 April) parking
During Kingsday the garages in the center of Amsterdam are inaccessible. You can not bring or pick up your car during this day.
Parking is available in the public parking garage Q-Park Nieuwendijk and Q-Park Central Station. Q-Park Nieuwendijk is situated on the Nieuwezijds Kolk 18. We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of € 44. Normal day price is € 55. Q-Park Central-Station is situated on the Prins Hendrikkade 20A. We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of € 30. Normal day price is € 55. For more details about parking and tickets, ask our staff at the front desk.