From Schiphol by train
- From Schiphol take the train to Amsterdam Central Station. A single journey costs approximately € 4.20 and takes about 18 minutes.
- The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
- It is also possible to take tram 1, 2, 5, 13 or 17. The hotel is near the first stop.
From Schiphol by taxi
- The taxi stand is located in front of the arrivals hall at Schiphol airport.
- Travel time to Hotel Sint Nicolaas is about 15 minutes.
- You can also book your own taxi at reduced rates using Amsterdam Taxi Services or call +31 (0)20-260 0330.
- From all directions in the Netherlands, follow the signs to ‘Amsterdam’.
- When near the city follow the signs for A10, ring Amsterdam.
- Then follow the signs for ‘Amsterdam Centrum’.
- Hotel Sint Nicolaas is a few minutes’ walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
Parking is available in the public parking garage Q-Park Nieuwendijk and P1 Parking Amsterdam. Q-Park is situated on the Nieuwezijds Kolk 18. We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of € 44. Normal day price is € 55. P1 Parking Amsterdam is situated on the Prins Hendrikkade 20A. We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of €30. Normal day price is € 55. For more details about parking and tickets, ask our staff at the front desk.