From Schiphol by train
- From Schiphol take the train to Amsterdam Central Station. A single journey costs approximately € 4.20 and takes about 18 minutes.
- The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
- It is also possible to take tram 1, 2, 5, 13 or 17. The hotel is near the first stop.
From Schiphol by taxi
- The taxi stand is located in front of the arrivals hall at Schiphol airport.
- Travel time to Hotel Sint Nicolaas is about 15 minutes.
- You can also book your own taxi at reduced rates using Amsterdam Taxi Services or call +31 (0)20-260 0330.
- The municipality of Amsterdam is currently renovating streets around the hotel. This unfortunately causes some inconvenience in accessing the hotel. We offer you our sincere apologies for this.
- From all directions in the Netherlands, follow the signs to ‘Amsterdam’.
- When near the city follow the signs for A10, ring Amsterdam.
- Then follow the signs for ‘Amsterdam Centrum’.
- Hotel Sint Nicolaas is a few minutes’ walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
For more information on parking, visit the parking page.