From Schiphol by train
- From Schiphol take the train to Amsterdam Central Station. A single journey costs approximately € 4.20 and takes about 18 minutes.
- The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Central Station.
- It is also possible to take tram 1, 2, 5, 13 or 17. The hotel is near the first stop.
From Schiphol by taxi
- The taxi stand is located in front of the arrivals hall at Schiphol airport.
- Travel time to Hotel Sint Nicolaas is about 15 minutes.
- You can also book your own taxi at reduced rates using Taxi Electric.
- From all directions in the Netherlands, follow the signs to ‘Amsterdam’.
- When near the city follow the signs for A10, ring Amsterdam.
- Then follow the signs for ‘Amsterdam Centrum’.
- Hotel Sint Nicolaas is a few minutes’ walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Parking is possible in the public parking garage Q-Park Nieuwendijk. This parking garage is diagonally opposite the hotel (Nieuwezijds Kolk 18, 1012PV, Amsterdam). We offer a day ticket for the reduced price of €30.-. Normal day price is €52.-. Ask about tickets at the reception.